Saturday, November 14, 2009

Simple Abundance Quilt - Part 1

Ok, so I just got some Honey Buns of Simple Abundance. Love the fabric and wanted to make a quilt for myself to take with me to the hospital when I have this little monster of a boy. So here are some pics of the beginning, and some of the middle. I don't think I am going to get it done since I have a quilt I am quilting for my little sister and another quilt I have to get finished for my other little sister before they visit on Thanksgiving.



1 comment:

Priscilla said...

Hi! I was on your webpage and couldn't "contact you"...it kept giving me an error. I read that you were closing shop! I hope it's not too late to ask this request. I was at your booth at the ETM Expo this past July 2009. I purchased products to make a page layout that you created. I didn't make it back to your booth in time to take a picture of the layout before someone bought it. the layout was on yellow cardstock and used patterned paper from My Mind's Eye: Just Dreamy 2 (half sheets with accents). Anyway, you asked me to email you and that you'd send me a picture that way. Could you help me out with this??

Priscilla Hensley